What information does the application obtain and how is it
- User Provided Information.
- The Application obtains the information you provide when you download the Application.
- When you use the Application, we will not ask for any information other than what you provide when you contact us for help; such as your name and email address.
- We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- We may store anonymized metadata about the songs you transfer and use this information only to improve the service provided by the Application.
Automatically collected information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
This data is collected via third party services such as “Fabric,” that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device? This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application? Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose user provided and automatically collected
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If [ APOLLO LABS LLC ] is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application
easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard
uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile
device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
YouTube API services
Houdini uses this service to view, edit, and create playlists on your behalf in your YouTube account. Houdini does not serve any advertisements nor does it share user data with any third parties. Houdini does not store, access or collect (or allow third parties to do so) information directly or indirectly on or from users' devices, including by placing, accessing or recognizing cookies or similar technology on users' devices or browsers.
Users can revoke that Houdini's access to their data via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or complaints about this.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or
market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian
becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with
information without their consent, they should contact us at
will delete such information from our files within a reasonable
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your
information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural
safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For
example, we limit access to this information to authorized
employees and contractors who need to know that information in
order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be
aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for
information we process and maintain, no security system can
prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the
Application, or have questions about our practices, please
contact us via email at